Tuesday, April 22, 2008


so we start week four.and a new project which we call it research project.i thought about my research subject lot and i ended up with face expression in art. Today iw as searching in library to find soem bookk and at the end i found 2 book and i hope taht i get soem informations about it.BUt sometimes i think taht waht i choose it? my opinion i think its intersting subject because first of all i can learn how to know people at first times when i meet them by their face.It also is very useful in animationas and art to expression the charactor feeling on taht time,adn as i like painting adn animationa so ithink it could be intersting to know some about it.Moreove,if i know the face psychology then i can know more about the painters mood`when they were painting the pictures. So i hope that i can find enough information to present it to u.
Now u tell me,what do u think about my sunject?han?

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving me some tips too. I like your topic of the research project.I am also curious what exactly your research is going to be! Because I have no idea that how face expression is using in art~maybe animation things like that? I am really looking forward to your research so tell me about your topic later!!

Choyi said...

Hey, Mehrnaz. As I heard about your topic, 'face language', it sounds really interesting! good luck! ;)

Truc Pham said...

Thank Mehrnaz a lotttttt about ur comment!It makes me happy!!!:)

About ur topic of research, I think it is very interesting because I 'm very interested in painting. I 'm looking forward to ur research. I want to know about it more and more!!!

Peng Ray said...

u really have problem for spell the word "that"