Tuesday, April 29, 2008

love


Yesterday morning when i woke up i thought how i hate Monday mornings.But all those feeling about Mondays deapear by the lecture of love by "Judith Castle" as social psychologist.she presented what love is and different loves and how can we make our relationships stronger.after lecture i thought about my loves.Why loves? because i have lots of people in my life who love them lotlike: my family, who i do everything to make them happy and smile. i love my friend. who always have been for me in all the situations.and i still love my x-boyfriends and my boyfriend, who taught me life lessons and they r still teaching me it and i`m thankful for that.
Any way that lecture was imasing he said about firs adn typical kind of love which is "Philia" and it`s the love to friends. The second was about Romance and its teh love that we can not choose it and it suddenly happen and if we don`t make it strong in right way we lose it very easily.the third type of love is "Aqape" which is the learnable love and we learn it durring the life time such as helping others.the final one is "Eros" it means love to ourself.i knwo ths love very well because i learnt do not chaneg my goals and hobbies because fo others.and love and respect myself taht by this way make others to respect me as well.
In general i have to say that i like the lecture adn it make my monday very beautiful.it also give em asoluton to make everyday for beautful for not only me also for others as well.

4 comments:

Alaa M said...

Hi Mehrnaz..
yes, both lecture and lecturer were very useful and derived many meanings to all class.

Jack Skyfer said...

Love is something that's very near you...

Danka said...

Hy!!! It's wonderful that you have so much love in your life.

Emily said...

I like the picture! "Beauty and beast" IT is the most wonderful cartoon ahat I like most!!!