Monday, April 14, 2008

DIFFERENCE IN FEMALE AND MALE

DIFFERENCE IN FEMALE AND MALE IN COMMUNICATION PATTERN
As a woman i should confess that i`m not that "girly girl" and don`t have lot of girl friends, but i like the women`s world when they sit in cafe shop and having coffee together and talk hours and hours without being bored.However when i sit next to my friends ,who 99% of them r boy, and i listen to them i realize how they are different with women in the community.
I think, women talk more freely and openly.When they talk wiht their friends they can talk hours and hours without being bored.Even talk more than 20 topics in just 2 hour and not even in same subject.women can talk more about details, their feeling, love life, etc.When they have problem in their life,they talk about it with their friend and after that women feel more relax.
When i`m with my friends,as i pointed before most my Friends r boys, i talk lot and i want talk about different subject.and if i talk just 20 min about same subject i get bored easily.And my friends always complane that i talk alot and change the subjects alot.but what can i do?its me! One of my best girlfriend is my mum and even when i talk to her she says that i talk alot but i enjoy it.
However, men`s world is completely different.when they r together, they don't talk as free as women.Moreover, they don't talk about lots of subject when they r together and all their subjects is like circle.they don't talk about their problem and they think they can solve their problem just by their own.they like control their situation even in the group that they r.some times i think i don't get them and they r abit ......

4 comments:

Alaa M said...

nice writing and great ideas..
see you

saad said...

Hey
More than 20 topic woooooooow!!!
You girls like to speak too much, but you end up with nothing … : p
I’m just kidding
By the way nice writing

Choyi said...

I guess, you make really interesting Points! I really feel confident when I'm reading it ; because of that I'm female? (Such nonsense... isn't it? haha...) Anyway, Thank you for your interesting opinion!

Jack Skyfer said...

I think I should rewrite my post. 2 women have complained about it. Well, i feel guilty so much. uhm........Sorry girls