Wednesday, April 16, 2008

good lanuage learner






Huff language language language

You know what is funny about me and learning languages?it`s that i love to learn different languages but not very comments languages such as English and French.But Romance languages(Italian, Spanish), and African, (which i tried to studied at university as well), fin, German, sewed are my favourite languages and i want to learn all of them, 'hopefully", but not English and French.It`s funny han? look at me now i`m sticking on English for almost 3 years and now i have to learn french as well. And all my friends r making joke for me about "Mehrnaz and her language learning process". hmmm kind of rude! But for shutting their mouth i found my way to learn languages.uhum
What i use for learning languages is that first i try to learn how to talk.so i listen top lots of news, movies, and try to talk with my self and in class with my peers as much as possible.I don`t afraid of mistakes while i`m talking because i realized by making mistake i can learn better.I also will be tankful if someone correct my mistakes and that`s the reason most of the time i try to correct my friends mistakes as well although some of them get upset.
After hat i could speak a little bit i start to read books and newspapers.which it helps to improve my vocabulary .However, i have very short memory and vocabs wont stay in my mind for long time.maximum for 1 hour.but i do my best.i don't care if i can`t remember them later.i ask people in everywhere some meanings that i don't know and i`m not ashamed of asking.
All those were my strategics, but as characteristic first of all i`m very slow learner in everything not only languages.and i have to almost kill myself to learn something.so i try alot until become abit flounce in language.Moreover, now i think i`m very confidence just in speaking but not in writing and reading because i`m very bad writer and slow readers.but i hope that i can be more confidence in those two points as well.and as i pointed before i don`t afraid of making mistakes.and just this.i can`t remember anymore.

1 comment:

Jack Skyfer said...

Nice Pic. I really love your illustration :D. Yes, English is so direct. You have to get to the main point right away and the melody doesn't sound well as others. But the grammar is pretty easy eh?