Monday, June 2, 2008

the review of term

i have to say how stupid i was be cause i put my comment on Adrianne blog noty in my own blog so i cpied on mine.
well first i like start with subject that i like mre and learnt more:evolution, male nad female, language learning. male and female were the best because i realize the differences between male and female languages adn it help me to understand my boy better. and alos all those units i learnt more informations and ofcourse how to write better.
but what i didnt like:happines because i'm so sorry but i thought its a boring subject or at least for me. and animal unit, it hurts alot and teh whole of unit i felt like hurt and sad.
and about beloging to be honest it is not fair for students who don't have computer at home because we had to work on just labs and blogging takes time and when we are in labs we want to study and research so not having enough time for blogging.on teh other hadn, it is fun as well. but in general i learnt alot in this term special from my research project.

1 comment:

Alaa A said...

without compuer accessible at home i am sure it is difficulty to manage time for bloggging :(