Saturday, May 24, 2008

story of the faces and me


huff thanks god, it finished. I thought I`d never finish it and this project would be with me for ever.
I don't know what I should write exactly.but this experience remind me, projects at university. When i was at university i used to have some projects and researchs about Africa and some subjects like this or even math but thay were in my language and i knew how to do it. However, researching in english is comleptely different.Any way, to be honest till the l ast tw weeks i had just my first main idea and couldn`t find any resource about my second idea, so i had to chaneg it several times. i start writing my second main idea in last week and i had hard time to write them and choose a good word about them. thanks god i had sherry who put lots of comments on my drafts and also mz friend who read them and corect my main garammer mistakes adn some wrong words. i also should say tahnk you to Mrs Kenser, who wrote the beautiful artice about china and i use her articlr and writing mothod and words from her adn laso informations.any way at the end it finished.to be honest during those 5 weeks i thought i hated from all faces and i don`t want to look at any faces at all, because they gave me hard tiem and lots of stress . but in last day, i mean my presentation day, although they brought though days in my spring days, i felt tribble sorry and i thought those faces, histories were like my children and i want to know them beter. In addition, they remind me lots of good memories from my teenagery when i used to paint and drow alot with next to my ex-boy friend.so i think i'll read more and maybe i start painting again. but this timedont want to give my self hard time about writing and stress about researching. i also think to put some of my informations to wikipedia and share them. moreover,i learnt lot form, teachers, articles, and friends how to write
good (just when i have plenty time to think about my writing ;) and i think so may be i can not write good. who knows! ). any way it was a good experience. i had lots of good time with my faces specially when i want to be ready for my presentation.

For my presentation oh gosh, first i had to learn how to make power point and the hardest part was here.i tried every single thing in power point and read and even ask some guys in labs for help. it was like crazy but i enjoyed it and lough during this time. However,i though this subject is boring for some poeple who do not like art, so all the time i was thinking,what should i do to make it more intersting. so i change my presentation tecnic.i don't kow, if i was successful in this point or not, but i did my best.
now for me it finished.last night after two weeks i could really sleep.and now i want to have a nice breakfast with my friend and clean my house alitte bit because my boyfriend will come back home tonight. i`m happy now for every thing, about this project and everyhing taht i learnt form it. specially having my boyfriend in our house again which means our house would be more bright, noisy and happier . now afterwhile i'm relax which is perfect.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

your presentation is perfect
well done
HOHO...i expect we can meet your BF next week

Truc Pham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Truc Pham said...

I 'm really interested in art. Actually, I also paint a lot when I was a child and in my high school, especially in some boring classes.=))
I really miss my drawings which I drew on my studying notebooks.:D
Therefore, I was really looking forward of ur presentation. I was surprised that u had a lot of knowledge and excitement of this topic. It made me want to draw again immediately.:P
It was a pity that u didn't have enough time to explain to us more about Chinese art.
I agree with Tiffany, we really expect to meet ur bf before finishing this course. I think he is as nice as u because u r very nice ( it is my feeling about u although I don't have many chances to talk to u a lot :P)

Alaa M said...

Hi my friend
I feel sorry that i was not be able to listen to your presentation.Honestly, when we were together to give you some notes about making PPT, i had strong feeling to see you present it. you are a nice lady and you own a credible values.

Choyi said...

Hi, Mehrnaz!
I was really fascinating on your presentation! If I have chance to see Greek statues after, I will definitely remind your presentation. Nice Job! :)